Microdermabrasion Procedure in Central PA
Is your skin in need of a fresh, revitalizing touch? Microdermabrasion can exfoliate your skin by removing the superficial layer of dead skin cells, prompting your body to quickly repair it with new, healthy cells. Polished Spa offers this non-invasive, rejuvenating facial treatment in just 30 minutes. Learn more about our microdermabrasion procedure in Central PA, including the benefits of this powerful treatment.
How Microdermabrasion Works
The goal of microdermabrasion is to renew your skin tone and texture, as well as smooth wrinkles, lines, and other skin-related concerns. But how does it work?
The procedure involves a cosmetic tool, usually in the form of a crystal or diamond tip. This tool is applied through a machine to quickly exfoliate facial surfaces and remove the outermost layer of skin. Crystal microdermabrasion uses fine crystals for a light sandpaper-like effect. With the diamond-tipped microdermabrasion, the wand will physically scrape the facial surface cells.
This process is a non-invasive and painless procedure. You’ll feel texture and suction over your skin, but it should feel no more forceful than using a strong facial scrub.
At the end of your treatment, your skin will feel smoother and softer. If you’re hoping for a brightening effect, one treatment can give you the refreshed look you’re after. If you’re seeking treatment for a specific skin issue, such as acne scars or wrinkles, you may need a series of six to 10 treatments.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion treatment comes with many benefits:
- Convenience: Microdermabrasion is known for being fast, easy, and effective. You won’t experience any downtime and can continue with your day after just a half-hour treatment.
- Improves acne scars and wrinkles: Microdermabrasion can stimulate blood flow and increase the nutrition that is delivered to your skin cells. Thanks to improved cell production, your skin’s elasticity and texture are improved, minimizing any acne scars or wrinkles.
- Deep exfoliation: Being exposed to the sun and the elements day in and day out can wear your skin down. Microdermabrasion is an excellent way to exfoliate, revitalize and soften your face. You may notice a tangible and visible result after just one treatment. If you choose a series of treatments, you’ll likely notice your fine lines and sun spots fading.
- Treat uneven pigmentation: If you’ve noticed a discoloration in your skin, microdermabrasion may help provide a solution. It can reduce dark spots and lead to a more even color complexion.
Microdermabrasion Facials Using PowerPeel
At Polished Spa, we perform our microdermabrasion facials using an effective tool called the PowerPeel machine. This non-surgical microdermabrasion treatment can be used on all different skin types to improve your skin’s texture, even the tone of sun-damaged skin, promote cell renewal, reduce acne scars, wrinkles, and fine lines, and provide a healthy glow.
The PowerPeel uses fine micro-crystals to polish your skin as they are applied through a flexible handpiece. It can exfoliate and refine your skin in as little as 20 to 30 minutes, with recommended repeat procedures for best results. This tool is known as one of the best in the microdermabrasion market for its quick results, painless procedure, and visible effects.
Our Treatment Process
The process will begin with a consultation with one of our estheticians. They will ask some questions to understand what you’re after and help assess the best treatment schedule for your needs. Our microdermabrasion treatment specialists in Central PA are seasoned in the procedure and will help decide what kind of treatment will work best for your skin type.
Your session will include either a crystal or diamond-tip PowerPeel treatment. We offer several different packages to choose from:
- Basic: Includes cleansing, microdermabrasion, and SPF — $79
- Deluxe: Includes a basic treatment plus a serum, moisturizer, and SPF — $95
- Ultra: Includes deluxe treatment plus a firming mask and Light Simulations LED — $125
Contact Polished Spa for Your Microdermabrasion Facial in Central PA
Give your skin a healthy fresh start with Polished Spa’s microdermabrasion treatment. To start enjoying our microdermabrasion services, book online today, or call us at 717-975-9036 to schedule your consultation. We’ll get back to you promptly to discuss the best treatment plan for your needs.