VENUS VERSA at Polished Spa
We are SO excited to offer some time-tested and AMAZING treatments to you! Polished Spa is the premier medical spa in the Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill and Lemoyne area to offer The Venus Versa. These are the most effective Anti-aging, skin resurfacing and acne reduction procedures available today. The Venus Versa™ is a medical aesthetic device that can target a great range of aesthetic concerns using a combination of different technologies. This allows Polished to deliver a combination of treatments that address everything from anti-aging and skin resurfacing, to hair removal and acne reduction.
Anti Aging Photo Facials in Central PA
Polished’s photo facial treatments work to reduce visible signs of premature aging. These include sun damage, brown spots, visible veins, discoloration, and fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment is completed using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™ technology. This technology delivers precise light through several layers of skin. It works by generating heat that is absorbed by the targeted tissue, and corrects imperfections in the skin without damaging the other tissue. An advanced cooling system works to keep your skin protected during the treatment.
Wrinkle Reduction Treatment in Central PA
Polished’s wrinkle reduction treatments use energy delivered through a combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields. This is used to produce uniform heat under the skin. The process helps to naturally increase collagen and elastin fibers. The results are firmer, smoother skin that looks noticeably more youthful.
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in remodeling of collagen, which reduces rhytides and wrinkles1, and the creation of new capillaries, which renews blood supply
Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Central PA
Polished’s skin resurfacing treatments work by using tiny pins to safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the surface of the skin. This creates very small dermal wounds, that your body heals on its own. The process works to repair signs of skin damage that are visible, like injury or acne scars, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven texture, and even pigmentation. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than other invasive treatments like CO2 lasers, and still produce fantastic visible results.
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Tip is the largest spot size in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment
TRI-MODALITY TOTAL FACIAL THERAPY
TriBellaTM is the most complete facial rejuvenation therapy available from one versatile device, exclusively from Venus VersaTM. TriBellaTM combines the power of three unique treatments—a photofacial treatment, anti-aging treatment, and skin resurfacing treatment—into one complete high-intensity, non-invasive skin renewal procedure.
The TriBellaTM photofacial treatments feature Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology that targets and corrects discoloration, age spots, sun damage, and uneven skin tone, while SmartPulseTM technology and a Real-Time Cooling ensure consistent results and patient comfort. The anti-aging treatment utilizes (MP)2 technology—a synergistic fusion of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)—to enhance natural collagen and elastin production to smoothen fine lines, firm up skin, and fade the appearance of wrinkles. The final treatment in the TriBellaTM procedure, the skin resurfacing treatment harnesses the power of NanoFractional RFTM and patented tip technology to improve the appearance of textural skin conditions, such as acne scars and other scars, rosacea, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, dyschromia, and pigmentation.
Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
Number of treatments: 3
Frequency: Every 4-5 weeks
Best results visible approximately three months after the third treatment session. For maintenance, one treatment session every six months is the ideal treatment protocol.
TriBella™ uses the three applicators in a certain order, with 10 minutes of delay between individual treatments: SR515/SR580, DiamondPolar™, followed by NanoFractional RF™.