Warm Apple Bourbon Cider Body Wrap: $105
Shoulders, arms and legs are greeted with a warm apple cider soak-brimming with nutrients like Vitamin E and Coconut Oil. Things get a bit spirited with a Kentucky Whiskey infused scrub that toasts away unwanted dry patches. Skin is then nestled into a Texas Wildflower honey cocoon before finally receiving a deep drink of glow with a small batch bourbon and cocoa seed butter body oil!
Bourbon Malt Muscle Melt: 60 minutes $89, 90 minutes $115
Fall back into relaxation! Tired muscles are greeted with Vitamin E and coconut oil compresses before a shea butter and Madagascar vanilla-infused massage releases all tensions. each effleurage stroke over your muscles leaves delicious notes of bourbon, cinnamon and vanilla!
Boo-Tiful Instant Radiance Facial: 50 minutes $95
This facial will leave you flawless and glowing! Even the trick or treaters will think you’re wearing a mask!
- Green tea and coconut cream cleansing
- Aromatic fruit and rose water tonic
- Exfoliating Mud Mask that draws out toxins, bacteria and dead skin
- Vitamin packed cactus infused gel mask that tightens skin and increases circulation
- Crow Catcher serum to minimize eye wrinkles
- A dose of Eternal Light Serum to even out skin tone
- Three Milk Ageless Moisturizer helps fight fine lines
This facial is all treats, no tricks!
Pumpkin and Fig Facial: 60 minutes of bliss for $99
Looking for your autumnal glow? This pumpkin and fig facial is itching to help!
- Pores are pre-cleansed with a vanilla bourbon body oil to help remove makeup, sunscreen and dirt
- Followed by a coconut milk cleanse to hydrate and soothe
- Skin receives a quick spritz of rose water tonic to help erase the look of pesky pores before a pumpkin mud mask, fresh off the farm in Oregon, is softly painted onto face. This bentonite clay and pumpkin puree blend helps pull out bacteria and toxins from pores – now your skin is looking absolutely perfect!
- Add a dose of vitamin recovery with Chocolate Fig Serum, organic figs will help firm and smooth the look of fine lines.
- This facial begins to unwind when a skin brightening serum pairs with a comforting Three Milk Moisturizer to add lasting hydration.
- Finish with an under-eye transforming serum – cause the only crow’s feet we’re going to see this season belong to the birds!
Pumpkin Pie Pedicure: $65
Sip on a pumpkin spice martini while we pamper your feet!
If a pumpkin could dream, we think she would dream about this softening foot treatment. We begin with a vitamin E rich soak that preps toes for a delicious buffing. This exfoliation is one for the books with premium aged rice bran oil, not to mention the delicious notes of pumpkin and nutmeg. A pumpkin puree mask, chock-full of vitamins A, C, and E, is then painted to smooth and soften. We finish with a hydrating pumpkin infused shea butter cream!